If You’re a photography enthusiast, there are plenty of events out there to help you get your fix. Here are just a few of the many photography events that are happening around the world:
1. The annual Festival of Photography in Los Angeles is one of the biggest photography events in the US. This year’s event will take place from April 26-28 and will feature over 200 exhibitors, as well as workshops, lectures, and more.
2. The head of the Nikon School of Photography will be giving a talk at the Sydney Opera House on May 3. This is a rare opportunity to hear from one of the World’s most respected photographers.
3. The World Photography Organisation will be holding its annual awards ceremony in London on May 19. This event is always a major highlight on the photography calendar, and this year’s event is sure to be no different.
4. The annual Aperture Foundation Photography Summit will take place in New York City on May 31-June 2. This event is perfect for anyone interested in learning more about the business of photography.
5. If You’re interested in landscape photography, the International Landscape Photography Conference will be taking place in Iceland from June 9-11. This is a great opportunity to see some of the World’s most stunning landscapes and learn from some of the best photographers in the business.
So whatever your interests are, there’s sure to be a photography event out there for you. Get out there and start exploring!