If You’re anything like us, You’re probably always on the lookout for new and interesting photography tips. Well, We’ve got some good news for you ? 2020 is shaping up to be a great year for photography! Here are just a few of the reasons why:
1. New technology ? there are always new cameras and accessories being released, and 2020 is shaping up to be a big year for new technology. From new mirrorless cameras to 8K video, there’s a lot to be excited about.
2. Improved software ? along with new hardware comes new software, and 2020 is bringing some exciting updates. Adobe has already announced a major update to Lightroom, and we’re sure there are more to come.
3. More opportunities to shoot ? with the rise of social media, there are more opportunities than ever to get your work seen by a wider audience. So whether You’re shooting for a client or just for yourself, there’s a good chance your work will be seen by many people.
4. Greater accessibility ? thanks to mobile devices and apps, photography is more accessible than ever before. Anyone can pick up a camera and start taking photos, which means there’s a lot of great work out there to be discovered.
5. Inspiring locations ? there are always new places to explore, and 2020 is no different. From exotic locations to urban landscapes, there’s plenty of inspiration to be found.
So whatever your photography goals are for 2020, we hope you have a great year!