Night street photography can be both exhilarating and frustrating. The lack of light can make it difficult to get the perfect shot, but the results can be worth it. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Use a tripod. This will help keep your camera steady and prevent blurry photos.
2. Set your camera to a high ISO. This will help you capture more light in your photos.
3. Use a fast shutter speed. This will help freeze any action in your photos.
4. Use a wide aperture. This will help you capture more light and create a shallow depth of field.
5. Experiment with different techniques. dont’t be afraid to try something new.
With these tips in mind, go out and explore the night!