As A University Photographer, I Often Get Asked What Kind Of Equipment I Use And What Settings I Have To Use To Get Good Photos

As a university photographer, I often get asked what kind of equipment I use and what settings I have to use to get good photos. If You’re new to photography or just thinking about getting started, here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll need to get started in university photography.
First, you’ll need a camera. Any DSLR or mirrorless camera will do, but if You’re just starting out I recommend something on the lower end like a Canon Rebel or Nikon D3300. These cameras are easy to use and won’t break the bank. you’ll also need a lens or two. For university photography, I recommend a wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens. The wide-angle lens will be good for group shots and landscapes, while the telephoto lens will be good for candid shots and close-ups.
Next, you’ll need a tripod. A tripod is essential for getting sharp photos, especially in low light. I recommend a lightweight tripod that’s easy to carry around with you.
Finally, you’ll need a few basic accessories like a memory card, a camera bag, and a remote shutter release. These are all relatively inexpensive and will help you get the most out of your university photography experience.